Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Message to some of the younger readers:

Alcohol pops up from time to time in some of my blogs. Although, it can temporary cause you to lose you mind and do funny things, I think the first time you should try it should be after graduating high school. No, I am not a D.A.R.E. representative, but as someone who went through high school alcohol-free, I can share the three reasons why I believe the wait is worth it. First, your high school friendships develop on a more genuine level without the booze. Second, alcohol does nothing but hinder your determination and ambition – especially for those athletes out there with big dreams. Lastly, it will make your college experience more unique, and in the end, more fun.

Remember, mountain dew can always get the job done! But, in the words of the venerated Kanye West, "This is my life, homie, you decide yours"...

No comments:

Post a Comment